Looking for new Affiliated Package Review Editor

Hello,

I would like to step down from my position as Affiliated Package Review Editor (Astropy Team) for the Astropy Project. This is typically a low-traffic position. I will wrap up what I am already reviewing myself, so the new person would only have to care about new review requests and they will alternate with Derek Homeier, the other editor.

To get an idea of the packages currently under review: Pull requests · astropy/astropy.github.com · GitHub

To find out more of the review process: astropy-project/affiliated at main · astropy/astropy-project · GitHub

If you would like to nominate yourselves or people you think would be suitable for this role, please send the names to coordinators[at]astropy.org with subject titled, “Nomination for Affiliated Package Review Editor 2022”.

Please DO NOT reply to this post with names. We would like to keep the suggestions private until the nominated people agree for their names to be disclosed during the public feedback process to fill this role (astropy-APEs/APE0.rst at main · astropy/astropy-APEs · GitHub).

Feel free to contact me if you have further questions about what it is like to be an Affiliated Package Review Editor.

Thank you,
Pey Lian Lim

p.s. Would be much appreciated if you could submit names to coordinators[at]astropy.org by 2022-12-11 (within 13 days). Thank you!